10 Simple WhatsApp Tricks: Now WhatsApp is the primary application for sending or receiving text messages. Now it has grown into something else, something complex and useful. Earlier people have used it to text each other. But now people are using it for business purpose, to send some important message and much more. Since it has got such huge importance, you should know some Simple WhatsApp Tricks which will ease your usage. For you, we have done that work and are bringing the various tricks to use WhatsApp in a better way. Furthermore Check below to know more about them.
10 Simple WhatsApp Tricks That You Should Know:
Here you will get the latest tricks of WhatsApp that you can use daily while chatting with your friends. All you need to do is to check the below list of tricks which we have given for you. Without wasting much time, go to the below section.
1. How To Find out the most interacted person on WhatsApp
- First, you have to go to “Settings” from WhatsApp.
- Next, you have to select the option “Data Usage”.
- After that, you have to select the option “Storage Usage”.
- If you have done that, you will notice a popup.
- This pop up will let you know the ranking of the chats. This ranking is according to the time that you have spent and the number of messages sent to that person.
2. How To Save a Date on WhatsApp as an ‘Event’
- It is very easy for you to set a date from WhatsApp as an Event on your Calender on your Mobile phone.
- For that, you have to click on the date or time or any link.
- With that, it will show the option “Create Event”.
- Furthermore, you have to select the option “Add an Event”.
- That’s it. With these steps, you can set an event.
3. How To Reply to a Particular Message on WhatsApp:
- When we chat with our friends and family members, we will discuss more than one issue at a time. This will result in the clumsiness of messages.
- And in WhatsApp groups, it is difficult to reply to a particular person’s message.
- Hence WhatsApp has brought an update just for this.
- If you want to reply to a particular message, you have to swipe right.
- When you have swiped on a particular message, Whatsapp will do the rest.
4. How to Send Message Without Typing on WhatsApp:
- Now the smartphones are really smart.
- You can use this option either iPhone or Android.
- All you need to do is to say “Hey Siri” (iOS) or “OK Google” (Android).
- Now you have to Ask Siri or Google to “send a WhatsApp to”.
- Follow that by the Name of the contact to whom you want to send the message.
- Furthermore, you have to say the message loud which Siri or Google will type and send.
5. How to Create Notes to Save Photos, Voice Clips, Links:
- For this, you have to create a new group.
- Here you should add anyone from that group.
- After creating that particular group, you have to delete those participants.
- Here you can save pictures, notes, voice notes etc.
6. How To Hide Your Phone Number while Using WhatsApp:
- For this process, you require two SIM cards.
- As the first step, you have to Insert the old SIM. With this Sim Card, you have to activate WhatsApp.
- Now you have to replace the old SIM with a new one.
- Furthermore, the WhatsApp will prompt to select the sim.
- You have to select the old number on WhatsApp.
- With that, no one can see your current mobile number, if they have you on WhatsApp.
7. How to Use typewriter Font on Whatsapp.
- If you want to use this, then you have to go to the punctuations tab on your WhatsApp chat.
- Here you have to enclose your message. You will get three characters of ` on either side.
- Once you select the font, you can send the message.
8. How to Access WhatsApp’s Secret GIF Library:
- There is a huge GIF library in WhatsApp, that not many people know about.
- If you want to use those GIF’s, you have to go to any chat.
- Here you will see the ‘+’ icon on the bottom left. Select that option.
- Now you have to Select ‘Photo & Video Library’ from the menu.
- Furthermore, you have to select the ‘GIF’ option that you will find on the bottom left.
9. How To Turn Videos into GIFs Using WhatsApp:
- First of all, you have to go to any chat.
- There you have to Click the ‘+ icon which is on the bottom left.
- Furthermore, you have to click on ‘Photo & Video Library”.
- Now you have to select a video under the limit of 64MB.
- Furthermore, you have to go to the “Video Editing View”.
- Now you have to slide the video length cropper for about 5 seconds or less.
- With that, WhatsApp will turn your videos into GIFs.
10. How To See Who Read Your Message in WhatsApp Group:
- This is the last Trick of WhatsApp, hence check it.
- You will send a lot of messages in group. Since the group will have a number of people, you will not know who has read your messages.
- If you want to know who has read your message, then you have to do “Left-swipe” on any message.
- Furthermore, the WhatsApp will show you who has read your messages. WhatsApp will show the people who have deactivated their read receipts.
These are the different Tricks of WhatsApp that you can use daily. We have tried our best to bring the latest and authentic Simple WhatsApp Tricks. Furthermore, if you like this guide on Simple WhatsApp Tricks, then you can share it with your friends.
Incoming Search Items for Simple WhatsApp Tricks
15 secret WhatsApp tricks you might not know about
Top 42 Secret whatsapp tricks you never knew
Cool New WhatsApp Tricks You Should Try
Secret WhatsApp Tricks You Should Try
Cool WhatsApp Tricks and Hidden Features To Use
Secret Whatsapp Tricks & Hacks Which you Don’t Know
Secret WhatsApp Tricks You Should Try
WhatsApp secret emoticons
WhatsApp tricks in Hindi