Add subtitles to ShowBox Movies and TV Shows: It is the movie streaming app where you can watch all the movies in HD quality and for free. And it is only for the Android users. While the app is very user-friendly and works similarly to the Popcorn Time that allows the users to stream free movies and TV shows to your smartphone, tablet, or computer. Furthermore, there is also a PC version of Showbox for the Kindle Fire or Mac devices. We can say that the Showbox is the combination of all the other video streaming apps such as Hulu, Netflix, Vudu, and HBO.
While the users of Showbox can watch all the latest movies, TV programs for free and also they can download them to stream offline. And most of the videos, you will you’ll be streaming from torrents. And many of them are asking us about the Showbox security risk, is Showbox spyware, is Showbox apk safe. While check below to know the same i.e add subtitles to ShowBox Movies and TV Shows.
In this post, you will see the Showbox subtitles remove, Showbox language settings, and Showbox subtitles folder. Also, you can refer this to Showbox subtitles out of sync Android, subtitles not working on Showbox, and subtitles on Showbox firestick.
- How to Download Movies on ShowBox Android TV App
- How to Watch ShowBox Movies and TV shows on Your Phone
- Download Showbox To Kindle Fire | Showbox On Kindle Fire Stick
- 10 Best Features of Free Video Streaming Showbox Application
- Showbox Download To Blackberry | Download Showbox For Blackberry
- Showbox Download for Amazon Fire TV (Stick/Box)
- Is Showbox Legal to Use
How to add subtitles to ShowBox Movies and TV Shows?
- First of all, you have to launch the Show Box app on any of your devices.
- While the devices may be such as PC, iPhone, iPad, Mac, Tablet, Smart TV, Android TV, Kindle Fire, Fire TV Stick.
- And they may also include the devices such as Firestick, Blackberry, Chromecast or Kodi or Roku, PS3, PS4, Xbox device.
- And when you open the Showbox app on your device, you can see the home screen of Showbox where you can see the trending topics of Movies, TV Shows, News, Trailers, and New Releases.
- While if you want to add subtitles to Movies and TV shows, then you have to Select Menu (Three parallel horizontal line) which is at the top left corner of your device screen.
- And then you have to select movies under Menu to add subtitles to Movies.
- Also, you can select TV Shows under Menu to add subtitles to TV Shows.
- And then you have to tap on the movie that you need to stream.
- While you can stream the movie by tapping WATCH NOW button or else you can download them from the app.
- And there are many formats of the video resolution such as 360p or 480p or 720p from which you can select any one of them to download it.
- And then you have to tap on the vertical three-dot button that is next to the video resolution format 720p.
- Furthermore, you can add the Subtitles to your Movie here.
- All you have to do is select SUBTITLES: NONE and then choose the language that you wish.
- After selecting the language, you have to tap on the video play button to start streaming your Movies or TV Shows on Showbox with subtitles.
- How To Download ShowBox App for Windows PC 7, 8 and 10
- How To Download Showbox For Mac | Download Showbox For MacBook Pro
- Best Alternative Apps Like Showbox For Android and iOS
- How To Download Showbox Apk File | Steps To Showbox App Download
- How To Download Showbox for iPhone/ iPad iOS
- Showbox App Download | Download Showbox App For Android
- How to Watch Any Movie or TV Show & Stream It with Chromecast
Add subtitles to ShowBox Movies and TV Shows
There are too many good alternatives to Showbox to watch movies. While the popular streaming services are the Netflix, Hulu, Crackle and Amazon Prime. While these are affordable on a monthly basis and all of them offer free trials. Also, you can use the same account on the multiple devices.