How to block wifi users software: There would be many reasons why the Wi-Fi connection on your Android device running slowly. Most of the people are completely innocent, but it could be someone who’s using your wi-fi without your permission. In this post, you will see how to check who is using your Wi-Fi network and block them permanently.
Who is using my Wi-Fi | How to block wifi users software
You have to connect your device to the Wi-Fi network. Next, download the network monitoring app Fing from the link below.
Once you’ve done downloading the app, open it, on your device and you will be able to see the name of your network on the home screen, along with the Refresh and Settings buttons. To see devices that are connected to your Wi-Fi network, tap Refresh.
This process could take a few seconds, but afterward, you will see a list of devices, along with an indicator that tells you whether it’s a smartphone, PC, or other devices.
How Can I Find Out If Someone’s Stealing My Wi-Fi
Tap any device on your in the devices connected to your wi-fi to bring up a list of options for interacting with that device. While it also has pings or Wakes on LAN signals. And you can also login when these devices have the connection or even at the stage where it has no connection.
How to block trespassing devices:
If one of the devices connected to your network is suspicious, you can block it forever. While the Fing app also shows the MAC address of each device connected to your wi-fi network. Make sure that you a note of this number.
- You have to enter the IP address of the computer that is connected to the WiFi network.
- Then enter your router login details on the next page (to find out your router IP, use this guide)
- Once you logged into your router, find the Security options.
- Then in Security tab, click on MAC Filtering option.
- You have to enter the MAC address of the device you want to block in the MAC field.
- And give it a name if there is such an option, then click on Apply.
- There’s also a chance of changing your wi-fi password if you don’t block your wi-fi hackers.
If you have any queries regarding how to block wifi users software then please let us know them through your comments.