Instagram is one of the popular photo-sharing apps and that is owned by the Facebook. While the Facebook-owned Instagram has almost over 700 million users worldwide. Also, the application is available for Android, iOS and even for the Windows OS. Most of the people, who use this application are very satisfied with the app because of its simple user interface. And in this application, you can share your pics, videos even in the form of Insta Story. You can also chat with your friends and send your pics or videos personally too. In this post, we will discuss the process to delete Instagram Account Permanently.
Even there will be some of the users may still be looking for ways to delete their account for some reason or the other. So, here’s our step-by-step guide to deleting the Instagram account permanently. Do remember that deleting your Instagram account will also delete your photos, videos, comments, likes and followers, and once gone, it isn’t possible to recover all that.
Delete Instagram Account Permanently
Here in this guide, you will find the delete Instagram account permanently link. While you can get here the Instagram delete account page and delete your account page. Furthermore, the same process can be followed for the queries such as how to delete the Instagram account on phone and how to delete the Instagram account on iPhone. And you can also know the additional details about Instagram deleted my account and how to reactivate Instagram here.
How to Delete Instagram Account Permanently
- You cannot delete your Instagram account using the Instagram app.
- For that, you have to go to the Instagram desktop site.
- And we have mentioned the link below.
- Then you have to Sign in to your existing Instagram account.
- And the existing Instagram account is nothing but the Insta account that you want to delete.
- After opening your Insta account, you have to select an option from the drop-down list.
- And the option you have to select will be like “why you want to delete your Instagram account”.
- After clicking on that, you will see a page where you have to enter your password.
- Then you have to enter your Instagram account password.
- While you have to select the reason that you are deleting the account for.
- Only then you can see the delete option.
- You have to hit the ‘Permanently delete my account’ button.
- That’s it, your Insta account will be deleted.
And in a similar way, if you want to delete another Instagram account of yourself. Then you have to just click the username at the top right corner. Then you have to click the gear icon on your profile. After that, you have to log out. While you have to Log in with the new account that you want to delete and repeat the same above process.
And if you want to disable your Instagram account temporarily, then follow the below steps.
Tips to disable your Instagram account temporarily
- It is an easy process and it is possible to disable your Instagram account.
- And you can do this within the app.
- All you have to do is, click on the profile icon that is available in the top right corner.
- Then you have to Tap ‘edit profile’ option.
- There you will find the option as ‘Temporarily disable my account’ in the bottom right.
- You have to tap on that option.
- And then you have to select the reason why you want to disable your account.
- Then you have to Re-enter the password of your account.
- While you have to tap on ‘Temporarily Disable Account’ option.
- That’s it, your account gets temporarily disabled.
And if you again want your account, then all you have to is just log back into the account that you may have disabled.
If you are having any doubts regarding this guide, then feel free to ask us via the comment section. We are always there to help you out. Cheers!