There are many apps and tools to download photos and videos from the social media applications like Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc. You have to download the videos or photos from these applications using different applications for different social media apps. But now there is a single app that you can use on your mobile. With this
application, you can download any of the photos and videos from any social media applications such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter etc. And in this post, you will see the steps to How to Download Videos From YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter With Mobile.
How to Download Videos From YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter With Mobile
Videoder is the application where you can download any of the photos and videos from the social media apps. Follow the steps below to download and install Videoder app on your mobile.
Download Videoder Application To Your Mobile
- The Videoder app allows you to download the videos from social media apps.
- And also you can convert YouTube videos into mp3 format.
- Also, you can choose the quality of the video that you want to download.
- To download the Videoder you have to download it from the web as the app is not available
in the Play Store.
- You have to download the APK version of the Videoder app on your mobile.
- But before that, you have to give the permission to use apps, that are downloaded outside
of the Google Play Store.
- While to give permission, you have to go to the Mobile Settings and there you have to choose the Security option. There you have to scroll to Unknown Origins and check the box Allow installation of apps from unknown origin.
- After the app gets downloaded, you have to open it to complete the installation process.
Download Videos and Music From YouTube With Mobile
After downloading the app, here in this app you can download any videos from the social media apps.
- First of all, you have to locate the app that you want to download.
- Then you have to click the download icon.
- There you are provided with the list of options to download the videos of different
- While you can also convert the video file to MP3 format.
- After that, you have to select the folder that you want the video to get saved.
- That is it, the download gets started and will be completed within some time.
- While the same process can be followed for other social networks such as Dailymotion, Vimeo or Twitter.
Download Photos and Videos From Instagram, Facebook etc With Mobile
Here the download process is somewhat different as the downloads will not be done by clicking the download icon. To download the photos and videos from Facebook and Instagram you have to follow the below steps.
- Let us take the example of Instagram, so you have to click on Instagram icon i.e. available on the Menus page.
- After that, you have to open your Instagram account.
- Then you have to locate the photo or the video that you want to download.
- After locating the photo or the video, you have to tap More Options icon and select Copy URL.
- Then a download button appears, you have to click on it to start the download process.
In this guide, you have seen How to Download Videos From YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter With Mobile. And if you know the other process then you can share with us via the comment section.
While if you are having any problem while downloading the videos, then feel free to ask us via the comment section. Furthermore, we are always there to help you solve your problem. Cheers!
While you can also check: