Samsung Galaxy S4 problems: If you are a Samsung user and if you are facing any problems with your Samsung S4, then don’t worry. You are at the right place, here in this post, we will discuss some of the Samsung Galaxy S4 problems and how to fix the problems of Samsung S4. While you can check the list of Samsung Galaxy S4 problems below.
List of Samsung Galaxy S4 problems:
Check the problems of Samsung Galaxy S4 Troubleshooting below.
- RANDOM REBOOTING
- LACK OF STORAGE
- APPLICATION NOT WORKING PROPERLY
- DISPLAY SMEARING AND CHANGE COLOR
- SIMCARD NOT INSERTED
- BATTERY DRAINS QUICKLY
- LAG and HANGING
1. RANDOM REBOOTING:
Restarting the device multiple numbers of times without the user’s action. Which makes user irritated and frustrated when the user wants to use the device in Emergency Situations.
- Update the device to latest software version.
- All the applications used in the device must be up to date as the mobile applications can also cause this type of problems.
- Use MANUAL FACTORY DATA RESET option.
2. LACK OF STORAGE:
Generally, the users who are using this device only have an option of purchasing a device with 16GB ROM. As within that storage, the device will be storing with 6GB for OS and the remaining 8GB for USERDATA which is not sufficient for users.
- To store the huge amount of data use 64GB microSD card as the device can support it.
- Sometimes you can ROOT your DEVICE and get rid of this problem.
3. APPLICATION NOT WORKING PROPERLY:
Sometimes users experience a type of problem called camera closing itself and displaying an alert as “application stopped working”.
- Clear the cache data and application data inside the application information [Settings>Applications>Application Manager>App Data].
4. DISPLAY SMEARING AND CHANGE COLOR:
Generally when the user switches the display ON the color looks different. And even sometimes display turns BLACK and turns OFF on itself.
- Can get rid of this problem by SOFTWARE UPDATE[by this update only the changing of display color stops but SCREEN OFF cant be rectified as its a hardware issue]
- Sometimes screen CALIBRATION works on display color change.
5. SIMCARD NOT INSERTED:
This is common on all the smartphone devices like we find “EMERGENCY CALLS ONLY” on sim information.
- Clean the sim card and then install it back in the same position.
- Turn_ON to FLIGHT mode and then Turn_OFF.
- If both the above solutions don’t work then reach your STORE [or] RETAILER.
6. BATTERY DRAINS QUICKLY:
As we come to this type of issue the battery lasts only for a 2-3HOURs and gets HEATED. To overcome this issue follow the solution below.
- Check battery information and know that which application is consuming a huge amount of data in BATTERY INFORMATION and uninstall that application.
- Disable NETWORKS(Wi-Fi, GPS, mobile data, NFC) when not in use.
- Switch to POWER SAVING MODE.
- REDUCE screen BRIGHTNESS.
- DARK WALLPAPERS.
This device gets overheated during Gaming, watching Movie, Calls, Browsing/Surfing, Camera clicks, CHARGING BATTERY.
- Put all your application UPDATED.
- If it still gets heated its a hardware issue so please meet your Retailer or STORE.
[Note:-even this may lead to BLASTING].
8. LAG and HANGING:
While the screen gets stuck when opening lock screen, typing a message and when pressing the HOME button.
- Turn all your window ANIMATIONS OFF in DEVELOPERS OPTION located inside Settings application.
- Put your Lock screen as NONE(but no security to your device).
- Double tap Activation (eats your battery quickly).
You can also check:
- How to Read Someone’s Whatsapp Messages on your Phone
- 5 Cool Google Chrome Hacks That You Didn’t Know That Existed
While if you are having any queries regarding Samsung Galaxy S4 problems you can ask us via the comment section. And we are always there to help you with your queries.