Tez is the Google payment application that was launched recently and is being applauded by many people all over the world with the user interface and unique features it has. Also, there are many downloads for the application in the App Stores such as Play Store and iTunes etc. While the application is available for all the OS such as for Android, iOS and Windows devices. While we have already discussed many things about the Google Tez and the related topics of Tez. And here in this post, you can know the Tez transfer limit.
Tez Transfer Limit | Transfer Limit Of Google Tez App
Actually, there is Tez transfer limit and you can check the Tez transfer limit below.
Limits on how much you can send
While there are daily and monthly limits on Tez. And there is also the limit on how much money you can send or receive on Tez. While the limits can be different for Tez, UPI, your bank, and the Google.
Check below if you reach any of the following limits and know what you can do.
Here in Tez, You may reach the daily limit only if:
- When you send more than ₹1,00,000 in one day using all UPI apps.
- And when you send money more than 20 times in one day using all UPI apps.
- Then you have to wait for the next day to send more money.
While you can also check
- How To Set Primary Account in Google Tez App
- Make Payments With Google Tez App
- How to Delete Your Bank Account That is Connected to your Tez account
- Steps To Check Bank Account Balance in Tez
- How To Add Another Bank Account in Google Tez App
- Earn More Rewards From the Google Tez App
- How to Download Google Tez App for iPhone / iOS Devices
- Download Google Tez App for Windows Phone
- How To Download Tez – A new payments app by Google for Android Phones
If you are having trouble or a problem to send money even if you have not reached the daily transaction limit then you can try a different bank account. This is because your bank might have some of the own limits regarding how much you can send or receive. While to know about his more, you have to contact your bank.
While some of the transactions might get flagged to protect against fraud and for the further review. So don’t think that you reached the transaction limit if you are having a trouble at the time of the transaction. While you can also contact Tez support for help.
Note: When you try to send or receive less than ₹1, then the money won’t be transferred and you’ll get an error message.
If you are having any doubts regarding this post, then feel free to ask us. While you can ask us via the comment section and we are always there to help you.