How To Make Money Online Selling Photos: These days everyone is preferring to work from home and an online job without investment to earn money. While there are many ways to earn money, one among those is you can earn money by selling stock photos online. Furthermore, there are many websites that will pay you for the stock photos. Also, the great thing about selling these stock photos is you don’t need any special training, the opportunities are plentiful, and you don’t need a website to get started.
All you must do is provide good quality photos and for which you will be paid. As long as you provide images of good lighting and color, a captivating moment, and correct composition — you can make a decent amount. This depends on the better equipment you have, and the more experience and knowledge you have and the better your images will be, and then there will be more chances of earning money.
As it is said before, there are many sites that will pay you for the stock photos. Also, if you’d like to make money selling photos, here are some of the various types of gigs, where to find them, and how much they pay.
How To Make Money Online Selling Photos?
Stock Photo Sites:
1) 123RF – You will earn 60% commission when someone downloads your image.
2) 500Prime – You will be paid money by uploading and selling your photos on 500Prime and the Payments are made via PayPal.
3) Alamy – By uploading the stock photos you will earn 50% of each sale.
4) Animals Animals – Here you can make 50% commission off your high-quality animal and nature photos. You can also visit the site for submission guidelines.
5) BigStock – Your earnings will be based on the downloads of your stock photos and based on the customer’s type of payment plan and image size purchased.
6) BlendImages – Unlimited use for as long as you like. Price is based on file size. Just select the resolution you need and go!
7) Corbis – Contact for rates and details.
8) Crestock – The royalty rates are calculated on a progressive scale, based on the total number of images sold since joining, ranging from 20% – 40% commission.
9) CrowdFoto – You must select an assignment, use your camera or smartphone to take the image, and upload it. And if the client likes your photo you’ll be paid €20 via PayPal.
10) Cutcaster – You will earn 40% – 65% for each credit spent downloading the contributors’ file.
11) DepositPhotos – The commission depends on the license type under which the image is uploaded and the resolution in which it has been purchased. And it is also influenced by your author level and status on the website.
12) Dreamstime – You will be paid up to 25% – 60% from each sale you make.
13) Envato Market – Price your items, pay the Envato fee and the remainder is your seller fee. You can site for a detailed fee table.
How To Make Money Online Selling Photos
14) Fotolia – You will earn 33% royalty on every image sold.
15) FudPix – You must create an account, upload your food photos, and earn up to 50% on each sale.
16) GL Stock Images – It is currently not accepting new applications, but will resume soon.
17) Image Vortex – You will earn 75% – 25% of the license fees received from sub-licenses for your photographic content.
18) IngImage – Currently the handpicks photographers and illustrators who can create natural images that capture a moment and excite their clients. Apply to be a contributor.
19) Inmagine – Contact partners inmagine.com with your background and contact info for additional information.
20) iStockphoto – Pays the contributors a base royalty rate of 15% for each file downloaded. If you are an exclusive contributor you can earn up to 45% commission.
21) PhotoSpin – You can earn a 40% revenue split for non-exclusive images. Payments made via PayPal, Skrill, or by check.
22) PicHit – You will earn 20% of revenue from subscriptions, plus additional bonuses for the popularity of your photo. Photos with exclusive licenses will get you 100% of the reward money.
23) Pond5 – You can set your own prices and you earn 50% of each sale. And you don’t have to sign any exclusivity agreements.
How To Make Money Online via Photos
24) ShutterStock – Get paid for the photos, illustrations, and video clips. Rates vary on a subscription plan, exclusivity, and type of vector. The site says you can earn up to $120 per image download and 30% royalty on every clip purchased.
25) SmugMug – You must upload your photos, set your price, and earn 85% of the markup.
26) StockedPhotos – Accepts photos and illustrations from talented and experienced photographers and artists. Apply for consideration.
27) StockFood – It accepts images from outstanding food photographers and videographers. See site for the application process and submission details.
28) Stockfresh – Earn a minimum royalty rate of 50% which can go up to 62.5%. Apply for consideration.
29) TextureVault – It is not currently accepting photos. Furthermore, Check back and fill out an application that you should consider.
30) Veer – You will earn $0.35 – $7.00 per image or illustration download (based on size). Extended license rates vary. While you must apply to get approval before submitting photos.
31) Yay Micro – Pays photographers and illustrators 50% commission on images. Furthermore, you will get your payments via PayPal.
Wondering if people really make money selling stock photos? See how Evgeny Tchebotarev made $1,602.50 using 500Prime in just a few weeks.
37 Ways to Make Money Selling PhotosSave
Photo Taking via Smartphone Apps:
32) Clashot – While, it is a smartphone app where you can earn royalties of about 44% from each photo sale. Download the app, upload your photos, and earn money each time whenever people buy one of your photos. Available for both Apple and Android smartphones.
33) EyeEm – Is a smartphone app available for iOS and Android. Furthermore, simply create an account, upload your photos, and when anyone purchases it, then you’ll earn 50% commission.
34) Foap – You must download the Foam application (available for both iPhone and Android operating systems) to your smartphone and upload your photos. Once your image receives 5 positive ratings from other Foap users – your photo is ready for sale. You will earn $5 each time someone purchases your photo. Furthermore, Foap will Pay you via PayPal when the user requests a cashout.
35) Scoopshot – Earn money by completing photo and video assignments via Scoopshot. This moneymaking app is available for both iPhone and Android systems. You will earn money online via from direct photo and video purchases and also via revenue sharing options. While you will get your Payments via PayPal when you request a cashout.
36) Twenty20 – You will earn 80% commission on single photo licenses. Earn 20% commission on subscription plan licenses. Available for both iPhone and Android operating systems.
Making Money with Instagram Photos | Make Money Online Selling Photos:
37) InstaPrints – Simply upload your Instagram photos to InstaPrints and determine your prices. When the customer purchases one of your prints InstaPrint will finalize all the details. You will get your Payments on the 15th of each month via PayPal (global) and/or check.
These are the ways to which will help you to know How To Make Money Online Selling Photos. You can check our website to know more about How To Make Money Online and Make Money Online Selling Photos.