There are many ways to earn money online or make money online. And one among those is making money online by selling websites on flippa.com. In this post, we will discuss How to Make Money Online Selling Websites on Flippa.
And in this post, we will discuss:
- What is Flippa.com
- For Whom it is Suitable for
- Skills Required To Sell Websites on Flippa
- Time Required For Creating A Website
- Tips To Create and Sell Websites on Flippa
- How To Monetize it
Make Money Online Selling Websites on Flippa
Make Money Online Selling Websites on Flippa
Check below to know detailly about flippa.com.
What is Flippa.com
Flippa.com is an online platform where you can buy and sell your websites. While this is one of the popular websites of its kind. And it is very easy to buy and sell your websites on this platform. All you need to have is just a basic knowledge of surfing and blogging.
For Whom it is Suitable For –
While the Flippa.com is most useful for the people who like to develop websites. It is a great platform for the bloggers to develop their business by buying and selling their products. Also, you will get some interaction with other people which is vital in this field. So, if you are one of those who wants to buy or sell websites then this is a place for you.
What are the Skills Required –
You must have the in-depth knowledge of blogging. Especially you need to have great knowledge about the WordPress platform and website creation. You must know what the people are mostly searching for and update the trending or the latest posts.
Time Required For Creating A Website –
It is very simple and easy to create a website. But it depends on the developer. If he is an expert in that, he can create in just a few minutes and for a newbie, it takes some time.
Tips To Create and Sell Websites on Flippa
First of all, you must think and choose a topic that you are passionate about. You must be definitely passionate about the topic you choose on your website and you have to focus on it. If you create a website on a topic that you have no passion for it, then slowly you will lose your interest in it and then you will stop working on it. So you must be careful enough before you start a website. Hence you must choose only the topic that you are passionate about.
Also, it is better if your topic or website is a long-term business model. And if you want to make your website a successful one, then you have to do a lot of research before you start. Also, you have to find the answers to the following questions:
- How do your competitors make money?
- How will your website make money?
- Who are your direct competitors?
- How can you make your website stand out from others?
- How long will it take to monetize your website?
Create and Sell Websites on Flippa
After that, you have to choose the best domain name that is relevant to your topic and your website. And then you have to appeal to your target audience. While a domain name is vital and is an essential part of branding your blog. And if you choose .com as your domain, then it will look more professional. So better to choose .com as your domain name.
Then you have to choose the best and the reliable paid host like Hostgator, Bluehost or anyone that might suit your needs. It will be better to choose a hosting service that has the customer support service. This is because in future if you face any problem, then you can contact them to get an answer or solution to your query.
After creating the website, you have to make your website’s design and layout look very professional. And it must look simple but professional. While you have to make your website to load fastly. This is because the visitors will make a judgment about your website within first 10 seconds of loading. So you have to make sure of this after creating the website. The more you interact with the users, the more your website grows.
How To Monetize | Make Money Online Selling Websites on Flippa
1. You have to register your website at flippa.com. While the Flippa is one of those websites that work on bidding model. Here on this site, the highest bidder gets the ownership of the website.
2. After registering at Flippa, you have to set the bid price of your website. While you have to set 15 times greater than the current monthly income of your site. Let us take, For e.g. If your site is earning $500 per month then you have to set the basic selling bid price of your site to at least $7500.
3. Then you can start the auction and then wait for bids. By seeing your bid, the people will start bidding on purchasing your site. And when you receive the bid that satisfies your target selling price, then you can finalize the deal with the bidder.
4. And it is completely secured, while the Flippa.com will manage all the payment and other technical stuff for you. After that, you will receive your commissions via your selected payment method.
If you are having any queries regarding this post, then feel free to ask us. We are always there to help you out.
And you can also check: