Are you here to know about How to play YouTube videos in the background? Then you are at the correct place as in this post, you will get the process of playing YouTube videos in the background. You will see here How to play YouTube videos in the background on Android or iPhone. The only disadvantage of using YouTube application on mobiles is that, if you are using YouTube app, then you cannot use other applications. While in this post, I will tell you a method to play the videos on YouTube in the background. While it is possible to play YouTube videos in the background either you are an Android user or an iOS user and so that you can use the multiple apps at a time.
These many days you might try to play YouTube in the background. Also, you might think that YouTube won’t play in the background. But it plays youtube with the screen of Android and plays youtube in background iOS 10.
You may have many queries such as How can I listen to YouTube while browsing Android, Can you play YouTube in the background on iPhone, and How to play youtube in the background on iPhone iOS 10. Also, you may have How do you get YouTube to play in the background on Android and How do you minimize YouTube on Android. Here in this post, you will get the solution for each and every query.
Play YouTube Videos in the Background on Android and iPhone
If you are a subscriber to YouTube Network, then the Google rewards you with the option to listen only to the audio version of the multimedia content. Furthermore, for the people who do not use this service, there won’t be an option provided by the Google. But there is a way to play YouTube in the background from an Android or an iPhone.
While the process to play YouTube in the background on Android, iOS is very easy and simple. Also, you can perform this from any terminal. And it is very true that the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 or LG V30 gives you the split screen option where you can use several apps at the same time.
Also, in the Android Telegram app you can directly watch the videos without leaving the application. And when you stop using the application, you will not see the video but you can listen the audio.
Play YouTube Videos in the Background
How to play YouTube in the background on Android?
- First of all, you have to open www.youtube.com in the Google Chrome browser.
- And there in the menu option of the three points which is located in the upper right corner.
- You have to select “Request Desktop Site” option.
- Then all you have to do is navigate to the video you want to hear and play.
- Then you have to exit the Chrome app.
- And you can resume the playback from the notifications menu.
How to play YouTube in the background on iPhone?
Follow the simple steps as follows.
- In the first step, you have to download the Dolphin web browser on your iPhone.
- After downloading the Dolphin app, you have to go to the search tool box.
- And there you have to open www.youtube.com.
- There you can choose the video you want to listen.
- After that, you can exit the Dolphin application.
- Then you can resume playback from the iOS Control Center.
That is it! You are done with the process of playing the YouTube videos in the background. And using these tricks, you can now easily play YouTube videos in the background using other applications at the same time.
I hope this article of mine helped you. If you know any other tricks with the above topic, then let us know in the comment section below. We will verify your tricks and include your tricks in this article as soon as possible.
While if you are having a problem or if you are having any query, then feel free to ask. You can ask us via the comment section as we are always there to help you out. Cheers!