Remove Google Search Bar Nougat: Google the biggest domain has an ability to make its users locked to its ecosystem. That’s why Google is much priority to all the web browsers. So that all browsers give a high preference to it by allocating the space in the Home screen of the Android devices. If the search bar isn’t used then the following article will let you know how to remove it in a descriptive manner. In this post, you will see How to remove google search bar nexus 6p.
Remove Google Search Bar Google Now Launcher
Here you can check the google search bar destroyer and know how to remove google search bar pixel.
1. Why remove the Google Search bar:
Google ensures that all of its assistant services to be successful and work properly in all devices. So they have implemented and put the microphone icon on its search bar. In this features, if the microphone is used. But if this search bar is not in use then it is simple to remove it from the screen. For most of the users, it is that the bar takes up space and mess the view of the wallpaper.
2. How to remove Google Search bar:
Removing the search bar is not at all an issue from the screen. But the process varies from device to device. So for this, you just need to long tap the bar and move accordingly with the options that display on your screen. For Samsung and LG this process seems same but, if we take an example of handsets like Sony Xperia this process differs.
Below are the following examples of how to remove and retrieve the search bar in the devices which is quite similar in all the devices:
For Samsung handsets:
- To remove search bar you have to tap and hold on the Google Search bar which is on the screen.
- Drag it to the trash/remove icon at the top of the screen.
- To retrieve the Search bar, tap and hold an empty space on the home screen.
- Then Tap Widgets in the menu that appears.
- Navigate to the search bar in widgets and tap it.
- Drag and drop the search bar from the widgets Google folder to the suitable space on any one of your home screens.
- Tap and hold the Google Search bar.Then a new menu will popup.
- At the top of the device screen will be the Google Search bar, and on the right side, it will provide with the option to Hide. Tap Hide.
- Tap your home button.
- The Google Search bar should now be hidden.
If you wish to get the Google Search bar back then, simply reverse the above steps!
There are multiple ways to tackle any problem like the Google search. And many users have come with many helpful techniques we also have included in the article. Open the Settings > then open Apps > In the All apps list > try finding Google app > tap it and select disable restarting the device can make the search disable.
If you are having any queries regarding Remove Google Search Bar ask us via the comment section. And we are always there to help you out.
Also check: How to use your broken smartphone from a PC