Showbox is one of the video applications where you can watch a lot of TV programs and movies in HD quality. It is very easy to use this application as it has a very good user interface. You can also watch any program you want and this application is one of the best alternatives for Netflix. And in this guide, you will see Showbox Chromecast.
Showbox Chromecast Tutorial
Here in this tutorial, you will learn how to stream ShowBox to your Google Chromecast. While this guide will make you know how to stream free HD movies/tv shows from the Show Box app to your TV via Google Chromecast. While here’s How to Stream Showbox to TV via Chromecast and Showbox to chromecast free. You may have many problems such as Showbox chromecast not working or Showbox other players not working. Here you will see How to stream Showbox to smart tv and How to cast Showbox to smart tv.
How-to Stream Show Box to your TV via the Chromecast
1. In the first step, you have to Download and install LocalCast from the Google Play Store.
2. Then you have to select the video option in Showbox and click on the more options button.
3. While there you have to change the video player to “OTHER PLAYER…”, so click on OTHER PLAYER buttons.
4. After that, you have to play the video and then open with “LocalCast”.
5. Then you can select your Chromecast player that you have previously installed on your device.
This is the old tutorial which was created before MX Player offered the casting options. However, now there is no point of using Growbox but still, this tutorial works.
1. In the very first step, you have to uninstall MX Player application – Go to Settings > Apps > MX Player > Uninstall
2. Then you have to turn on ‘Unknown Sources’ i.e. Go to Settings > Security > Turn on ‘Unknown Sources’
3. After that step, you have to download and install the GrowBox application.
You can download here: GrowBox.APK Download
4. Also, you have to download and install the AllCast application that is available in the Google Play Store.
5. After the completion of the download, you have to open Showbox and there you have to select the video and change “PLAYER” to “OTHER PLAYER…”
6.Then click on the “WATCH NOW” option.
7. After that, you can share with “GrowBox” application.
8. Then you have to open with “AllCast” application that you have installed previously.
9. There you have to select your Chromecast player.
That’s it you are done with the tutorial and The video will now stream on your TV via the Chromecast.
And in the coming posts, you will see grow box for Showbox and How to watch Showbox on tv without chromecast. Also, you can check the coming posts for all cast Showbox not working, How do you use AllCast and What is GrowBox. If you have any queries regarding this tutorial then feel free to ask via the comment section. We are always there to help you. Cheers!