Reliance Jio is a 4G sim which has changed the mode of usage of internet, calling and messaging in India. Now Jio has become a most popular buzz words today as it is providing free calling, free internet and free messaging to all the networks. While earlier, the offer is only up to December 31st but the officials have extended the free service up to March 31st. This Jio 4G sim does not support for 3G mobiles. So Jio tied up with domestic handset maker Intex to supply 4G handsets enabled with voice over LTE (VoLTE) feature. Through this, they have planned to offer 4G voice calling besides high-speed Internet services using a fiber network, in addition to the 4G wireless network. And they have released LYF mobiles which support 4G and are cheaper in price. In this post, you will see Reliance Jio Apps Download.
There are two ways to download Jio app. One is that you can download it from Playstore and the other way is to download its APK file from the internet. While there are many Jio apps in App store and they will be available only for Android and IOS users. Also, the users will require a Jio sim to use those apps and most of the apps are in beta phase. While some of the Jio apps available in App store are listed below:
Reliance Jio Apps Download
Reliance Jio Apps Download
1. MyJio – Manage Jio Account and Digital Services associated with it
2. JioTV – A live TV channel service
3. JioCinema – An online HD video library
4. JioChat Messenger – An instant messaging app
5. JioMusic – A music player
6. Jio4GVoice (earlier JioJoin) – A VoLTE phone simulator
7. JioMags – E-reader for magazines
8. JioXpressNews – A news and magazine aggregator
9. JioSecurity – Security app
10. JioDrive – Cloud-based backup tool
11. JioMoney Wallet – An online payments/wallet app
12. Jio Switch – Transfer content
Requirements to download My Jio app from Playstore:
1. A SmartPhone
2. Jio Sim card
Steps to download My Jio app from Playstore:
1. Take your mobile and insert your Jio sim into one of the slots. (This mobile should support 4G)
2. Then wait for the network and after that, you have to turn on the mobile data through Jio sim.
3. The next to be followed is, open Playstore.
4. Then search for My Jio app in the search toolbox which is provided on the top of the screen.
5. After searching for My Jio app, you can see many results displayed on the screen and select My Jio app and start the download by accepting the terms and conditions.
6. After that, within seconds your app will be downloaded and then you can access it further.
Steps to download My Jio app from App Store:
1. After getting the network in your iPhone (4G supporting), you have to turn on the internet connection.
2. When you are done with that, you have to go to the App Store and open it.
3. After opening it, go to the search box and type of Jio App and click on search.
4. When you are shown the results you have to select the official one and enter into it.
5. Click on install by accepting terms and conditions.
Features of Reliance Jio Sim:
1. It is designed in a way that it can also work with 5G and 6G beyond.
2. It offers free service for unlimited calling, unlimited internet, unlimited texts to any network.
3. While Jio is also offering cheaper plans and tariffs which are affordable after the free usage period.
4. It is also providing some amazing cheaper smartphones that support Jio 4G LTE.
5. While it is also providing some 4G personal hotspot devices.
While you can also check Jio play App, My Jio App APK, and My Jio app old version. Also, if you have any queries regarding this post, then feel free to ask as we are always there to help you out. You can ask us via the comment section. Cheers!