We regularly switch our cell phones as to keep ourselves redesigned and to stay connected with the most recent innovations. But one of the main issue while switching a mobile is data transfer and to solve this issue, wonder share introduced the best software known as MobileTrans Phone. In this article, you will see about Transfer Contacts iPhone to iPhone.
How to Transfer Contacts iPhone to iPhone?
Pros of using MobileTrans for mobile data transfer:
Here I will present few benefits of MobileTrans. You don’t need any knowledge in technology to use this software. While it is very easy and simple to use for any individual who knows how to use a computer.
1. By using this one can move your data between different kinds of devices like iOS to Android, Android to Android, Android to iOS and iOS to Android.
2. While it also transfers several types of files such as text messages, photos, movies, apps and much more.
3. It is supported for all the devices. Furthermore, It works impeccably with Apple, Samsung, HTC, LG, Song, Google, Motorola etc.
Best Way To Transfer Contacts From iPhone to iPhone
4. It is most reliable and secure when it comes to your data as you are the only one who accesses the data.
5. An additional advantage is that it can create a backup of your data on a third device.
5. While it is time efficient one and only takes 30 minutes to finish this process.
6. This has a trial version which enables you to test it before making a purchase.
7. Furthermore, it has a huge number of satisfied customers which gives you a hint about its user experience.
METHOD 1: Transfer Date From Old iPhone To New iPhone
MobileTrans phone transfer is the best software through which we can complete this process. While this method includes three steps which are as follows:
STEP 1: RUN THE WONDERSHARE MOBILETRANS AND CHOOSE “PHONE TO PHONE TRANSFER”
First, you should install the wonder share on your computer. Also, connect your old iPhone and the new iPhone with your computer through your two USB cables. Then run the program after connecting your iPhones to the computer and you will see the primary window. In the main window, you will see an option phone to phone transfer. Click on it and you will see the window as shown in the below picture.
STEP 2: SELECT TRANSFER CONTENTS
The user can transfer photos, music, video, calendar, messages and contacts from one iPhone to another iPhone using this software. While in this step, select the content you want to transfer from one iPhone to another.
STEP 3: START THE DATA TRANSFER
After completing the selection of contents to transfer then start the process by clicking “start Transfer.” You can also check the progress when the files are being transferred. Once the process completes, you can enjoy using `your new iPhone.
METHOD 2: Move Data From Old iPhone To New iPhone With iTunes
Step 1: First, you need to have the latest version of iTunes then launch it.
Step 2: Then use your Apple data cable to connect your old iPhone to your computer. When you connect it, your computer will show it under devices.
Step 3: Then click your old iPhone’s name to open its control panel. Choose “backup now” and click on it to backup data on your old iPhone.
Step 4: When you are done with the backup of your old iPhone all you must do is disconnect it and connect your new iPhone.
Step 5: Then in your new iPhone control panel, click restore the backup. Choose your old phone’s backup and restore it to your new iPhone.
METHOD 3: TRANSFER DATA VIA CLOUD
If you have set up your new iPhone 6s (Plus)/6 (Plus) before then you need to tap Setting > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Setting. After that restart and recover the iPhone (iOS 9 supported) and follow the steps below.
There are seven steps involved in this process which is mentioned below:
- Step 1: First, connect your old iPhone to Wi-Fi.
- 2nd Step: Then go to Settings > iCloud > Storage & Backup > turn on iCloud Backup > OK > Back up Now.
- Step 3: After completing that, enter the password of your Apple id and click “back up now.”
- 4th Step: Then wait until the backup process finishes. Also, don’t forget to ensure the exact time you made the backup.
- Step 5: Furthermore, on your new iPhone follow the instructions to finish the setup. Select any one language, country and whether you want location services to be enabled or not.
- Step 6: Before clicking set up iPhone option, you should tap restore from iCloud backup and must select the backup file of your old phone. Don’t forget the Apple id you just used now.
- Step 7: While the restoring process completes, your new iPhone will restart.
So, these are three methods by which you can transfer your data from one iPhone to another. I hope that this article helped the purpose of your visit. Share this article among your friends if you feel it a worthy one. Comment below, if you have any doubts regarding this.
While the search related terms are
How to transfer contacts from iphone to iphone without itunes
How to transfer contacts from iphone to iphone without icloud
Also How to transfer contacts from one iphone to android
how to transfer contacts from iphone to iphone using itunes
how to transfer contacts from iphone to computer
Know How to transfer everything from iphone to iphone
how to transfer contacts from iphone to iphone with icloud
how to transfer contacts from iphone to sim